Monday, October 5, 2015

Winter

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I have been through winter and I don't want to go back.  Okay so it was more like fall but it felt like winter.  I was wearing long sleeves, gloves, a sweater, and a scarf.  I'll send a picture next week.  I have also been sick which makes me more cold.  It just has been a cold week.  I love the rain though.  It was just nonstop raining.

So Ricola cough drops are now my favourite.  I used to be a Halls (forgot what they are called) fan but now I have converted.

So Conference came along and now is passed. It was good.  Talked a lot about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  A lot about faith, and the holy ghost.  I loved all the talks about women too.  It just was a good experience.  I hope we all take a scripture and ponderise it.  I have already started taking this into effect.  This week is Moroni 10:3-5.  These scriptures are used throughout the mission field to help people come to Christ by reading the Book of Mormon and pray about it.

Okay so we have people with a baptismal date!!!  This is so exciting because it's my first one.  I also think I am freaking out about it too.  I don't feel like they are ready but the Lord knows so I will continue to rely on Him.  Cody and Bob are working towards baptism.  We would love the prayers to help with their trials.  We can also get three more before the end of the year.  Christy, Christine (and maybe her family), and Tim.  They can all get baptised and we are excited to help them with that.

Not much has happened this week.  We are furthering people's faith and working with them.  It does help when you keep your eye single to the Glory of God.

Have a great week.

Elder Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment