Thursday, June 2, 2016

Concubines

I don't remember what I sent last week so hah.  It might scare all of you to see that the title of my email is Concubines but do not fear, it was just a mistake I made this week.  I was talking to members this week and instead of saying family or children I said Concubines.  So that was awkward.

So I heard a joke that has the punch line only hugh can prevent florist friars.  It has to be on the web so check it out.  It made me laugh a little being my nerdy self.

So this week we worked.  It wasn't that great of a week but we know next week will get better.

Well I am doing great, I will send a better email next week.  It is one of those days where I just don't want to write or do anything.  Napping sounds good!!!  Have a great week all y'all.
....,

Elder Vance
My district 

No comments:

Post a Comment