Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 4

Well Happy 4th of July. It was a great day.  Our ward didn't have anything going on so we went and partied with the Shaker Heights elders.  We first attended their ward breakfast and I saw so fellow Mueller Park 3rd warders.  I cannot remember their name to save my life but I met them.  After that we went to Cleveland with the Sisters and partied and played Uno.  After that we went to this guy Anthony who was just so great.  He fed us Salmon again and it was delicious.  It was so heaven.

So this week it has been a lot better week than the battle last week.  We were able to do a lot more. Things lined up a lot more.

We had a Bible study this week with some random guy whose name is Herman. It was not that great of a study but we did have a Notre Dame football player with us learning.  That was cool.

So this week while reading the Ensign I read a story about this lady who I actually knew.  She lived in Perrysburg and it was so cool to read.  She just listened to the Spirit and it blessed this one lady.

Anyways the scripture that I have for the week was 1 Nephi 4:6-7.  I have absolutely fallen in love with it.  So the quote I love is the quote Nevertheless I went forth.  I love it so much that I am now ending with it.  It's just a good about Enduring to the End and about following the Spirit.  If we follow the Spirit with trust then we can go forth and be blessed by it.  So that is all I have this week.

Nevertheless I went forth,

Elder Vance


No comments:

Post a Comment