Friday, September 16, 2016

Cleve life

Nothing super eventful happened this week.

We are still meeting with Jessi and working with her family to set a date.  We are talking about Kirtland too which is fun.

We were too pushy with Jenna which made her take a step back but we are still meeting with her which is good.

We had some crazy bus rides with people.  Last Monday, oh my, this guy who hasn't showered in who knows how long made the whole bus smell.  He also was swear and yelling about crazy stuff.  It was so crazy to see. On Tuesday, we had a very overcrowded bus and also one with a lady screaming about Obama-phones.  Just so different.

I realised this week how crazy people here are.  I love them so very much but oh my they're crazy.  We have people who just run red lights.  If you honk before it's fine though.  When an ambulance comes people just stand still.  No one goes to the side so the ambulance has to honk at them.   The best is when it happens in the middle of an intersection.  Someone just stays still as the ambulance is coming right for them.  I love it here.

Well other than that, we haven't had much.  I went on exchanges with Elder Scoresby. I didn't die.  It was hot but felt good except for humidity.

Love this one,
"But behold I said unto them that: As the Lord liveth, and as we live, we will not go down unto our  father in the wilderness until we have accomplished the thing which the Lord hath commanded us." (1 Nephi 3:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment