Monday, October 24, 2016

Glasses

Looking on the road this last week I realised that the signs are as crisp as they could be.  I can see pretty well but in a distance it is starting to get harder to see.  So who knows this next year if I need glasses or not. 

My headaches are gone for the most part. My jaw doesn't hurt either.

Overall life is back to normal.  Nothing too crazy is happening and I am in an area that is not too crazy.  It's weird.  Sure we have more poor but nothing compared to the last 16 months of my mission.

So this week we have been really organising the ward directory and all that fun stuff.  We find a lot of moved less active and so we knock on the neighbors and try and get info. That is what we do. 

While visiting less actives we met a guy named Michael.  He was looking for direction during his time of Spiritual Warfare.  We were able to teach the Restoration and give him a Book of Mormon.  We will be working further on.

We also have Julio.  We didn't meet with him this week but we found him again! He was out of town but he is still super solid.  He really wants to change and we will be meeting with him this next week. 

A lot of what we are doing now is finding.  We are back to tracting, which I haven't done in a long while.  It's quite fun but I do miss Cleveland.  I miss the shops and the areas to contact at.

"That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." Acts 17:27-28

Elder Vance


Exchanges - Elder Beavers, Whittaker, Gledhill Stohs

Ohio in the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment