Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Well happy Thanksgiving to all.  

I am in Tallmadge.  I have parts of Akron and am back in the hood.  It's a good experience for me to be back in it.

My companion is awesome. Elder Gallegos.  I am going to kill him by the end of this transfer. 

We are teaching a guy named Tyler. He is getting baptised this Saturday which is exciting!!!

Really this last week I have been busy with meetings. 8 hrs of church again. Traveling to Cleveland for CAT scans and all that fun stuff. 

Otherwise there is nothing.  I still get a lot of "How are you doing?" questions and it just makes me laugh.

This week I will make a more mental note of what to send for all of y'all next week for email.

"That ye contend no more against the Holy Ghost, but that ye receive it, and take upon you the name of Christ; that ye humble yourselves even to the dust, and worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." Alma 34:38

No comments:

Post a Comment