Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Conference

Well this week has gone by really fast.

I have been sick with the cold this week so not fun but I am feeling better.

We had exchanges with the assistants this week.  That was so much fun.  I got to ride in the new Rav4 that has an auto pilot features.  Super cool.  Anyways we found a new investigator from that exchange.  We were driving to our appointment and had an impression to tract on some houses.  There were no parking spots near site and so we had to walk in the cold.  It being an exchange you never pack all that you need that day so I froze. It was worth it though.  We got into a house and taught the Restoration.  They were so prepared at that time.

We had Christmas Conference on Tuesday which is where the whole mission goes to the Kirtland temple.  That was fun but I forgot my camera.  I had all the intent but didn't pull through.

I think that is about it for the week.

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matthew 5:14

Elder Vance

Dearest Gloria, 
I forgot to tell you that we saw Zach at the Christmas missionary conference yesterday. We all had a good dinner at the stake center & saw pictures of the missionaries & President Brown spoke  We saw the video clip of Light the World.  Then we went to the Kirtland Temple where they had a great program of congregational singing Christmas carols, many groups of missionaries in different zones singing Christmas songs, intermingled with testimonies. Karl also was one of those bearing testimony. Then finally President & Sister Brown spoke & the area authority from here.  Afterwards we had our picture taken with Zach & President Brown.
Love, Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment