Monday, January 2, 2017

Day after Christmas

So in sacrament meeting we had a less active who hasn't been to church in over 7 yrs come for the first time.  Of course it was on Christmas day.  We also had investigators who haven't come either.  All the talks were on Doomsday and how we can prepare for the second coming.  They were dark and gloomy and boring.  I was pissed!!!! The bishop was gone so one of the more boring councilors were in charge.  It was so bad.....  Our less active said that he was reminded why he never came.  He said it sucked!!!!  I was so mad!!!!!!!

I don't have much time to email because of car problems.  Emailing at Best Buy.

The day after Christmas was my favorite.  We had really warm weather and it was just great.

My companion goes home in 2 days and so really we just did a lot of goodbye stop bys.

We did find a new investigators. Her name is Felicia and she was a Bible referral.  The funny thing about it was that her father came in and called us the Normans.  Talked about our multiple wives and all that stuff.  It was hilarious and great to be back teaching and working.

My new companion will be Elder Hopkins.  Don't know much about him.  The funny thing is we are getting another Polynesian in our zone.  That means we have all 4 big Polynesians in our mission in our zone. 

Also our scheduling has changed.  Preparation day will now be on Wednesday instead of Monday.

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment