Thursday, January 26, 2017

Doctrine Covenants

Well I now get to start the Doctrine and Covenants challenge.  This means that I read one section everyday and I will finish it by the end of my mission.  I'm excited.

This last week we had 2 days where Elder Gay came and taught us a lot about how we can be better missionaries.  The things that he taught were awesome.

Because of many meetings we didn't have too much going for us.

Curtis is still going forward.  We are trying to work with him to get him to have motivation to do the things that will help him in his life.  It's a struggle.

Mark and Pam came to church for all 3 hours.  It was awesome and so cool.  I felt they were a little closed off but as they keep coming I feel that it will get better.

I'm learning the art of making Tilapia.   I absolutely love it.  

We haven't had much time but we look forward to learning more.

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." 1 Nephi 3:7

No comments:

Post a Comment