Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1

I'm done with the subject lines. I'll start doing dates unless something sticks out to me.

Well this week I'm going to be brief and just share the two miracles we have seen. Both of them took places on exchanges which really shows that miracles take place on exchanges.

The first one was Francine. She is awesome. She is a member referral from Sister Wanzo and she met with us and we were able to teach her.  We have a baptismal date set for April 8 with her.

The other one was Frank.  He is also a member referral.  He is planning on getting married to a member and is willing to do anything to get baptized.  He has a baptismal date set for March 25.  That one is really soon but he is prepared.

Bruce is doing great.  He was sick this last week so we weren't able to meet with him.

We found the Dorsey family in our former investigator sheets and we were able to pick them as new investigators.  They were taught back in Las Vegas and some missionaries found them here back in 2006.  We found them here 11 years later.  Really cool.

Last is we had a crazy girl name Sarah call us on the phone.  She is crazy and wants to come to church. She also would like to meet with us.  More details to come next week if I remember.

Well the weather is warming up and here is a scripture I found this week that I like.
"And by your hands I will work a marvelous work among the children of men, unto the convincing of many of their sins, that they may come unto repentance, and that they may come unto the kingdom of my Father." Doctrine and Covenants 18:44

No comments:

Post a Comment