Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Strongville

Well I am now here in Strongsville.  I am really enjoying being in a group of 3.  It never gets boring.  We just non stop laugh and make jokes.  Work is a little bit harder and moving slower.  That will change as time goes on.

We met with this guy named Roger.  He has been meeting with the missionaries for a while but he hasn't really gone anywhere.  We found out yesterday by someone who knows him that he has been lying to us about his commitment.  We don't know what we are going to do with him further.

It really has just been a week of dropping and a week of figuring who is where and what their commitment level is. Nothing to much to report on.

I can report that I have been fed well.  I had steak one night. I ate at Buca de Beppo another night.  It's great!

Well that is all for this week.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” John 14:26–27


Elder Tuitavuki on Exchanges
Akron Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment