Monday, April 10, 2017

Conference

Conference was great. I really enjoyed all the talks. We watched them all at the church. It was sad to see our dear Prophet feeling so weak. This is also my last conference.

Not to much happened this week. We have been helping our investigator Rich clean his house because it hasn't been clean for about 7 yrs. It is quite gross I have to say but it is fun to see things become clean.  We don't have many investigators that we are teaching so we are doing a lot of finding.  I will send you the pictures of my shoes.  This is because of so much rain. All it's been doing this last week is rain.

The scripture of the week is D&C 58:4
" For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand."
This is where we are with the area.  We are finding and finding. That is all we do.

Elder Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment