Thursday, May 4, 2017

One last transfer

Well I am being moved again.  I am going to the Sister's area of our ward. White washing it. I am so excited because it is going to keep me more focus because it's a new area. It's going to be good.

We found 4 new investigators this week. This was awesome! 

One was a family in the North Olmsted ward that we'll have to give up.  It was a member referral and they wanted to learn more.

Another was a guy from Romania. He was pulling out a tree and we helped him and he was interested in what we do and share.  We are going to get a Romanian Book of Mormon for him.

The last one was found by tracting.  He met missionaries in D.C. and also dated a Mormon women a long time ago.  He was open and we are planning on going to Kirtland with him this Saturday.

Most of these people I won't be teaching this next week. It will be so much fun. I am excited.

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37
--
Elder Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment